Solar Panel Fountain Pump Kit
This solar pump and panel kit is perfect for converting larger outdoor fountains from electric to solar power or creating a spraying pond fountain. Water will push up to 118 inches high when used in an outdoor solar fountain application using a 1/2″ tube.
Water flow is 422 gph with maximum lift of 118″ when a 1/2″ tube is connected and conditions are optimal. The pump comes with adapters so you can make your own pond fountain or convert an electric pump to a solar pump. The pump and adapters fit the inside diameter of a hose that is 1/2″.
The pump comes with adapters so you can make your own pond fountain or convert an electric pump to a solar pump. This kit comes with a 16′ cord which connects the pump to the solar panel.As an additional purchase, you can add another 16′ extension cord for your pump, giving you 32 total feet to use when placing your solar panel.
Features of this solar pump kit with 118″ lift:
• Pump size: 5″ long x 3″ high by 2 1/4″ wide; Each Solar Panel Measures: 14″H x 12″ W x 1″ Thick
• 18V DC Brushless Pump with 16′ cable; 422 GPH pump
• 2 different fountain spray heads and 3 extension tubes are included
• Needs direct sunlight to operate, does NOT store power
• Includes 2-10W Solar Panels with ground stake or mounting hardware
• Dry run protection pump will automatically turn pump off when the water level gets too low or runs out to avoid burn out of the pump.
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.