Tiered Garden Fountains
This fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy.
A customer favorite, enjoy as water trickles off of the top sphere finial and moves from tier to tier, creating soft water sounds. An ideal water fountain for the garden, this also functions as a fantastic birdbath. A soft, natural color which will brighten your garden.
The battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the 2-Tier Arcade Solar-on-Demand Fountain:
• Dimensions: 45″ H x 23″ D (lowest reservoir) – 13″ D (upper reservoir) base is about 10 1/2″ across weighs 28 lbs.
• Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
• Durable Resin makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
• Solar panel and pump included. 16′ cord from solar panel to pump. LED lights can be placed in either bowl accenting the fountain.
• 1/4″ in diameter water hose
• During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought
This fountain comes with two 16′ cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16′ cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient and battery capacity may reduce. If the battery does appear less efficient you may try and boost charge it. In order to boost charge the battery you must leave off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
You can watch the video of these tiered garden fountains in motion by selecting the video play button below.