This Green Sand colored water fountain only works in direct sunlight. Powered by solar energy, water is pumped from the bottom basin to top bowl, and water cascades down each bowl. The solar panel can be staked or mounted in a sunny area.
The newest color in our solar cascading line up, this artistically finished ceramic fountain will accent any outdoor style. Water is circulated from the bottom bowl to the top pitcher and continuously cascades down from bowl to bowl using solar power. Each bowl is beautifully crafted from a durable ceramic material, and the solar power feature means low operating costs!
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Green Sand Cascade Solar Fountain:
• 16″ long x 14″ wide x 21″ high — Fountain Weight: 12 lbs.
• Solar Panel Dimensions: 7″W x 5″L with ground stake securing options
• A 16 ft. solar cable and 6 volt pump are included.
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
• Ceramic Construction
• Bottom Bowl: 13″ in diameter x 4″ Deep; Smaller Bowls: 6″ in diameter x 2″ Deep; Pitcher is 6″ Deep
• Also includes clips for around the stand to provide a non-slip base for the bowls.
• During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered
• NOTE: The panel does not store power. It works only from direct sunlight and bright outdoor light.
You can watch the video of this Cascade Water Fountains-Green Sand in motion by selecting the video play button below.