Create your own outdoor solar fountain with this solar pump kit. This solar pump and solar panel kit with 24″ head is perfect for small outdoor ponds and birdbaths. Let the sun do the work as water moves to the suns energy. Water will push through a 1/4″ tube up to 24″ high.
Water will spray up to 24″ high.
This solar kit comes with a 6 volt DC brush less pump with a 16′ cable. The 1.3W solar panel can be placed within 16′ of the pump. A ground spike or wall mount hardware is provided to mount the solar panel on if needed. The panel must be in direct sunlight for the pump to work.
• Includes 6 Volt DC brushless pump with a 16′ cable for the 1.3W panel placement up to 16′ away from pump.
• Does not store solar power, solar panel must be in direct sunlight to operate
• Features a dry protection pump so if water runs low the pump will shut down to not burn out pump. This will prevent a need to replace the pump.
• The 16′ cord allows you to place the panel and fountain in the optimal sun position up to 16′ away from the pump.
• A ground spike is provided to stake the solar panel in the ground or wall mount hardware to mount the solar panel on a deck railing or wall. The panel must be in direct sunlight for the pump to work best.
• The pump includes 5 spray head options and 4 2″ extensions. You select which spray design is best for you (primarily used in birdbath applications).
• Water flow is 40 gallons per hour with maximum lift of 24″ for a 1/4″ hose
The pump comes with adapters so you can make your own waterfall or convert an electric pump to a solar pump. The pump and adapters fit the inside diameter of a hose of 1/4″, 3/8″ or 1/2″. If you connect to a 1/4″ diameter hose the lift is 24″, lift is 18″ if a 3/8″ hose is used and 12″ if a 1/2″ hose is used.
• Solar panel measures 5″ x 7″
• 6V DC Brushless Pump with 16′ cable
• 5 spray head options and 4 2″ extensions
• 1.3W Solar Panel
• Needs direct sunlight to run
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.