Florentine Stone color shown; is one of 4 colors of this noble fountain will be sure to inspire a feeling of majestic happiness.
Choose this solar option to both save on time and the hassle of running electrical cords. Receive the “royal treatment” while listening to this fountain bubble and splash.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Noblesse Solar Wall Fountain:
• Dimensions: 18″Wide x 10.5″ Deep x 26.5″High, 11 lbs
• Includes solar pump, panel, and 16′ cable
• Wall Fountains mount against any surface using a sturdy hook, screw, or nail.
• Polystone Construction: Polystone has a porcelain like feel to the touch, and an incredible ability to capture the most minute detail, making it unsurpassed in collectible manufacturing materials. Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and the porcelain or “stone-like” feel that resulted in the materials name itself. Polystone is durable and highly effective at maintaining a sharp paint finish.
• 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
• During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered
Solar on Demand Feature: You can also choose to make this wall fountain a Solar on Demand fountain. Designed to use either solar power or battery power, when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy.
In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours.
When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun comes out.
The battery life is usually 12-18 months. If you notice that your battery power is less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. To do that, leave your fountain off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
The Solar on Demand option comes with two 16′ cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16′ cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar pane
You can watch the video of this Noblesse Solar Wall Fountain in motion by selecting the video play button below.