On the solar powered mode, the fountain will run directly from solar energy; however, the pump will only work in bright and sunny conditions.
On the battery mode, you can power your fountain for up to 4 hours on cloudy days or at night. When the battery power is depleted, the system will automatically change back to solar powered mode and start again when there is sufficient sunlight.
You can operate it daily using the battery technology for consistent performance, or leave your fountain off, charging the batteries for use when you want it, even at night.
In addition, the fountain spout is outlined by 4 LED lights which will make the water glow when the sun goes down!
Note: Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
Replace the batteries with standard AA size rechargeable batteries.
Dry Run Protection Pump Technology – Typical pumps continue to run when the fountain is low on water or runs dry causing the pump to burn out and need to be replaced.
This fountain includes new dry run protection technology so if the fountain runs low on water the pump will automatically shut off to save the life of your pump.
Specs for Sunnydaze Lily Leaf Two Tier Solar On Demand Fountain – Rust:
• Dimensions: 15″W x 15″L x 31″H, 16.5 lbs
• Solar panel: 9″L x 7.5″W, cable length 16′ from solar pump to panel
• During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
• No operating costs, no wiring.
• Battery generally lasts 12-18 months
• Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery
• 4 LED lights which illuminate the fountain spout.
You can watch the video of this Two Tier Solar Water Fountain-Rust in motion by selecting the video play button below.