Wall Fountain Outdoor-Lead Finish
With an accentuated rosette design that comes in your choice of 4 finishes, this wall hanging fountain brings a touch of classic decor to even the most drab of outdoor areas.
Choose to spotlight this fountain in your design or use it to accent your already budding style. Water flows steadily from the top spout and into the lower two bowls where it re-circulates in the bottom with the help of a re-circulating electric pump.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors; or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.
Features of the Rosette Leaf Outdoor Wall Fountain:
• Overall dimensions: 17″ W x 10″ D x 31″ H; weighs 13 lbs so it is sure to be the perfect accent to any outdoor wall space.
• Polystone construction makes the fountain lightweight and easy to move
• Fountain includes an electric recirculating pump and cord so all you have to do is assemble, fill and plug in the fountain.
• Enjoy it hung on any exterior or interior wall or set on the floor of your deck, patio or on a level ground against a wall
• Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for worry-free operation.
Polystone Construction: Polystone has a porcelain like feel to the touch, and an incredible ability to capture the most minute detail, making it unsurpassed in collectible manufacturing materials.
Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and the porcelain or “stone-like” feel that resulted in the materials name itself. Polystone is highly effective at maintaining a sharp paint finish.
This fountain is also available in solar power, click here.
You can see video of this Rosette Leaf Outdoor Wall Fountain by selecting the video button below.