Choose from 4 colors for your new piece of classic decor. The rosette style is a part of so many timeless decor pieces that a water fountain featuring one is an obvious choice.
This one comes with a solar powered pump so you won’t deal with unsightly extension cords and you’ll be helping the electric bill as well!
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features of the Rosette Solar Wall Fountain:
• Dimensions: 17″Wide x 10″ Deep x 31″High, 13 lbs
• Includes electrical pump and 5-6′ electrical cord
• Wall Fountains mount against any surface using a sturdy hook, screw, or nail.
• Polystone Construction: Polystone has a significant weight, a porcelain like feel to the touch, and an incredible ability to capture the most minute detail, making it unsurpassed in collectible manufacturing materials. Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and the porcelain or “stone-like” feel that resulted in the materials name itself. Polystone is durable and highly effective at maintaining a sharp paint finish.
• 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Solar on Demand Feature: Upgrade this solar fountain to Solar on Demand. Designed to use either solar power or battery power, when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy.
If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun comes out.
The battery life is usually 12-18 months. If you notice that your battery power is less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. To do that, leave your fountain off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
The Solar on Demand option comes with two 16′ cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16′ cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar pane.
You can watch the video of this Solar Wall Fountains Outdoor in motion by selecting the video play button below.