This fountain will operate in good sunlight conditions when the panel has direct sun exposure, and like all solar fountains, the performance is based on the sunny conditions.
Solar on Demand Feature: You can also choose to make this wall fountain a Solar on Demand fountain. Designed to use either solar power or battery power, on sun mode, the pump will be powered by solar energy while using part of the energy to charge the batteries. If you would like to run the pump on an overcast day or at night, simply push the On/Off button to turn on the battery mode.
If the batteries are fully charged, the fountain will run for up to 4 hours. When the battery power is depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the solar pump will start up again when the sun comes out.
This option also comes with LED lights which turn automatically at night. The LED lighting may be conveniently placed in the basin of this fountain for lighting effect. This wall fountain can be hung from a wall or set on the floor of your deck, patio or on a level ground against a wall.
Solar on Demand Feature: You can also choose to make this wall fountain a Solar on Demand fountain. Designed to use either solar power or battery power, when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy.
If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun comes out.
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
*Please note fountains should always be emptied and covered, or emptied and brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
Features Venetian Solar Outdoor Wall Fountain:
• Dimensions: 16″ Wide x 10″ Deep x 27.6″ High, 12 lbs
• Includes solar panel, pump, and 16′ cord
• Wall Fountains mount against any surface using a sturdy hook, screw, or nail.
• Polystone Construction: Polystone has a porcelain like feel to the touch, and an incredible ability to capture the most minute detail, making it unsurpassed in collectible manufacturing materials. Polystone is a compound made up largely of polyurethane resin mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and the porcelain or “stone-like” feel that resulted in the materials name itself. Polystone is highly effective at maintaining a sharp paint finish.
• 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
• During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors; or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.
The battery life is usually 12-18 months. If you notice that your battery power is less efficient, you may try and boost charge it. To do that, leave your fountain off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge to the battery. If the boost charge does not help the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
The Solar on Demand option comes with two 16′ cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel. For an additional purchase, you can add a 16′ cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
You can watch the video of this Venetian Solar Outdoor Wall Fountain in motion by selecting the video play button below.